Great Customer Experience
Dedham Savings Bank (https://www.dedhamsavings.com) puts customer centric thinking at the heart of its outreach services by provided expert fraud protection that is more convenient, personalized and accessibile. Dedham Savings Bank accomplishes this by effectively communicating to every demographic - individuals, millennials, students, families and seniors. These channels of communication include web sites, blogs, mobile, email, social and in-person with seminars and handouts.
According to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), Massachusetts ranks 17th in the U.S. for financial and I.D. theft related crimes. Dedham Savings Bank saw a huge opportunity to engage everyone to help solve the problem and prevent fraud by working closer with their customers & communities in Massachusetts.
New Web Site
The eFraud Prevention™ suite of consumer awareness resources fit in perfectly with the Dedham Savings Bank Web site and Facebook page. Since the eFraud Prevention™ portal has a responsive design, is ADA compliant and requires no additional IT investment, adding these valuable services was simple and easy. The eFraud Prevention™ portal now completes the security section of the Dedham Savings Bank web site. Best of all, eFraud Prevention™ maintains and updates this content on a daily basis so the Dedham Savings Bank web site is always up-to-date with the latest fraud prevention tips and news alerts.
Offering a Solution
- Safeguarding their great reputation - Dedham Savings Bank has a great reputation for fraud safety in this era of constant cyber attacks and data breaches.
- Responding faster - Data breaches and other time sensitive fraud news happens daily. Dedham Savings Bank delivers daily news and alerts when they are first published. Helping everyone stay out in front of the latest fraud headlines. It may be a skimming incident at a local ATM or a phishing scam. No matter what the situation, Dedham Savings Bank acts fast and responds with good information.
- Social Media Integration - Dedham Savings Bank Facebook page includes the eFraud Prevention™ security tab that alerts and educates customers via Facebook.
- Educating small businesses customers - As small businesses become the focus of hackers; owners, managers and employees connect with Dedham Savings Bank for the latest resources and news.
- Increase service value - Dedham Savings Bank delivers a current and consistent message via web site articles, seminars, handouts and social media posts.
- FFIEC, FINRA, FDIC and other regulatory support - As a resource for the new Dedham Savings Bank's web site, the ADA Compliant eFraud Prevention™ service satisfies the consumer education recommendations from FFIEC, FINRA, FDIC and other regulatory agencies.
- Community Outreach - Today's trends require an approach that anticipates, recognizes and services everyone's individual needs. Dedham Savings Bank offers a customer education solution to help everyone make less mistakes. As the trusted advisor, Dedham Savings Bank is creating smart, security minded people.
- Improved SEO and web traffic - Dedham Savings Bank has increased fraud protection and prevention related keywords that rank high in search analytics.